Hard work is not something to be proud of

Lifestyle
11 05

It’s the 21st century, with the technological revolution and global robotization in full swing, and we still spend 8-10 hours a day working, checking the mailbox, messengers and chats even after hours, complaining of constant fatigue, chronic lack of sleep and a total shortage of free time.

Nevertheless, even ambitious individuals, with dozens of successful businesses and investments, such as Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Gary Vaynerchuk, are talking about the need to delegate tasks and increase efficiency, by reducing working hours.

 

 Hard work, time management skills, Effectiveness at Work, to delegate tasks, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Gary Vaynerchuk, intensive work 5 ways to overcome laziness and become more productive Things 12 04 5 WAYS TO OVERCOME LAZINESS AND BECOME MORE PRODUCTIVE Laziness is kind of a virus. Celebrities' brands you never heard about Things 04 04 CELEBRITIES' BRANDS YOU NEVER HEARD ABOUT Seeing world-known celebrities on runways or in cosmetology industry is not a new thing for us. We present you the top of brands launched by rich and famous cel...

 

So, the first law of efficiency says, "The less time spent — the better the result." While this isn’t about space programs and neglecting the constructional norms, those who do sports know perfectly well that it is better to spend 30-40 minutes on intensive training, going all-out, than to wander in a relaxed mode from one exercise machine to another 2 hours long. This is also the case for work — allocate 3-4 hours for vigorous activity, without smoking breaks, long conversations with colleagues and dozens of cups of coffee, and you will be surprised at your productivity. The rest of the time can be devoted to educational programs, language courses or a walk in the park.

 

 Hard work, time management skills, Effectiveness at Work, to delegate tasks, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Gary Vaynerchuk, intensive work 5 ways to overcome laziness and become more productive Things 12 04 5 WAYS TO OVERCOME LAZINESS AND BECOME MORE PRODUCTIVE Laziness is kind of a virus. Celebrities' brands you never heard about Things 04 04 CELEBRITIES' BRANDS YOU NEVER HEARD ABOUT Seeing world-known celebrities on runways or in cosmetology industry is not a new thing for us. We present you the top of brands launched by rich and famous cel...

 

The second law of efficiency follows from the first — "The best ideas come during rest." Many times you have noticed that a concentrated hard work at the computer is often far from effective and that the most creative and "needed" thoughts are born during trips, walks, cooking and other activities not related to work. Psychologist Benjamin P. Hardy conducted a social research, which revealed that only 16% of respondents showed "planned" creativity, while useful thoughts of the rest 84% came anywhere but in the office. Subsequently, he derived a formula according to which 20% of your energy should be devoted to the fulfillment of work tasks, and 80% — to rest and self-improvement.

After all, the main thing is the result, not the soap bubble in the form of the idea of being busy ​​all the time.