Dermatologists around the world continue to raise the alarm, trying to communicate all the harm from a suntan and how to handle this issue. Their concern grows in the summer, when, once the long-awaited vacation is here, we, like migrant birds, are striving for the sea or the ocean, trying to absorb maximum solar energy to return home in the programmed look of a tourist "rested" by the rules.
Our negligence in health matters can’t be justified, especially considering the facts of clinical research confirming that since 1980 the number of people with diagnosed melanoma (skin cancer) has more than doubled. At the same time, while previously the disease occurred mainly at the age of 45-55, the age for its onset over the last 10 years has become younger, occurring between ages 20-30.
As the main causes of melanoma at an early age, dermatologists are listing the total infatuation of the youth with solar treatments, due to the latest trends and ads, as well as the lack of the necessary educational programs.
Therefore, going to distant countries for a beautiful shade of skin, it is important to remember:
1. Do not go to the beach when the sun sets high. The optimal time to tan is 7 to 8 am and 6 to 8 pm. In this case, you should spend not more than 20-30 minutes a day sunbathing, planning a pleasant acquaintance with the culture and traditions of the new place, active walks, wellness techniques, spa treatments and sports for the rest of the day.
2. Remember that during swimming, the possibility of getting sunburns increases due to the fact that the water surface attracts and refracts the sun's rays, directing more of them at you, and the drops turn into small lenses, which, when evaporated, lead to micro burns.
3. Do not forget to apply a sun-protection cream with SPF 30-50 before leaving the hotel room, and if the cream’s formula is not waterproof, then also after each swim. This will not only lower the risk of burns, help you to get an even shade, but will also make your skin more resilient and elastic due to active moisturizing formulas and additional toning additives.
- Sun-protection stick for the sensitive areas of the face Super Stick Solaire, Sisley, SPF 30 UVA
- Brightening protection UV shield for the face Blanc Divin, Givenchy, SPF 50+ PA++++
- Anti-UV, anti-pollution and anti-blue light shield Orchidée Impériale Brightening, Guerlain, IP/SPF 50 PA+++
- Fluid SPF protection makeup primer Maestro UV, Giorgio Armani, SPF 50 РА++
- Sun-protection water-resistant Beautifying Protective Milky Mist Sublime Glow Dior Bronze, Dior, SPF 30 UVA
- UV protection veil for the face Cellular Swiss La Prairie, SPF 50 PA++++
- Face sunscreen Sublimage La Protection UV, Chanel, SPF 50
- Lightening veil White Blossom delicate UV shield KenzoKi, Kenzo, SPF 50 PA +++